We’ve added two new templates recently to InspectARide that you can use. They are:
- Cosmetic Inspection – This covers an inspection of the exterior/interior of a vehicle, but not mechanical or electrical items.
- Cargo Van Basic Inspection – This covers a basic inspection of a Cargo Van. This includes exterior, interior, mechanical and electrical items.
As with all of our templates you can use these as they are out of the box or you can tweak them as needed to get them exactly how you want.
Yesterday we rolled out an update that includes a handful of new features to the portal that we’re very excited about! Below is a list of the key new features:
- You now have the ability to select a ‘rating color’. This will change the color of the rating box for the rating that is selected on the line. This is something that many users have asked for as it will allow you to make changes like have a green, yellow, and red color system to match your ratings.
- There is a new ‘Summary Items’ column in the Inspections view. This will show you how many items were marked with a rating that is set to go to the summary. With many of our standard templates this is the ‘Poor’ rating. This is a great feature as it allows you to see which inspections have issues without having to open them first.
- You can now manage what templates appear on your mobile device from the portal. This is very helpful when you have multiple users and you don’t want them to see our standard templates that you don’t use.
- There were a handful of other small tweaks and changes!