With InspectARide you have the ability to customize the ratings to use the terms you want. You can use different sets of ratings for each of your templates which gives you more control to set the software up to the way you want. For example, let’s say you’re doing a condition report. With this you may want a setup such as Good/Fair/Poor. On the other hand, if you’re doing an inspection to determine if a vehicle should be driven or not you may want to go with Pass/Fail.
Here are a few more points about ratings:
- You can have anywhere from 0-3 ratings in your template
- You can set a rating to create a summary at the end of the report for anything marked with that rating
- Ratings are changed in the template editor in the InspectARide portal
Use InspectARide for any type of vehicle inspection. With the ability to quickly create your own checklists (and have as many different ones as you want) you can setup the program for the exact type of inspection(s) that you do. Here are some of the types of inspections that can be done with InspectARide:
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Auction inspections
- Pre-service inspections to have record of vehicle condition before work begins
- Damage inspections
- Dealership inspection on cars received from trade-ins
- Recurring daily/weekly/monthly inspections on vehicles
- And much more!
InspectARide works great on both iOS and Android devices. This gives you a ton of options to choose from when deciding what mobile device to use the app on. There also isn’t one device that works better than all the others, and because of this, the device that will work ‘best’ for you will come down to personal preference.
Here are some of the more popular devices:
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- Google Nexus 9
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, S2
- iPhone 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, SE
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- HTC One 10
This is not a complete list of all the devices that run the app, it simply lists some of the most popular devices in use today. It’s also important to note that while the app will run on multiple generations of the same device (iPhone 5, 5C, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+ for example), the newer the model the better the app will run. There can be a major difference in speed and performance between generations of the same device.